Click logo to go back to HOMEClick on cage to see all eToro victims
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

20.06.2017 @ 16:26:12
Hello world! wave Are the eCow etoro Scamers from eToro still the worst Company in the world?! Guess so ... they just can get worse and worse, right? drubbing
21.09.2016 @ 23:45:29
That is sadly correct mapuche - Greenzone Invest is SCAM deluxe and they busted millions of investor money while making cash out of it for themself for years (before they busted). Me and friends lost 5digit sums with those scammers. SO WARNING! Never invest money on greenzone or micheal norse or a guy calling himself webzone!
30.04.2016 @ 04:27:17
You complain about etoro but you promote Greenzone whici is an even bigger money scam. They trap peoples money in offshore company, charge an upfrom deposit fee then loose the money. SCAMERS, only lies from Mickael Norse, this guy is full time professionnal lier. He never traded and made any profit with his own money. In the pamm they had peoples constantly making new deposits greater than withdr
26.08.2015 @ 08:39:32
Hi Pinocchio! wave Of course, the fight against the criminals from eToro and their fraud will never be over until they are bankrupt biggrin Hundred of Thousands investors already have been warned and avoided to lose their money at eToro! applause We just had to disable the registration option at this site because of manual registration spam from russia and ukraine.
01.08.2015 @ 19:34:38
Hey! Whats up? Are you still alive?
Most...
No Info to Display
... active Downloads
... popular News
... viewed Members
 TrueToro[127]
 Webzone[127]
 Ad Fontes[127]
 Kokin[127]
 Test[127]
 TrueToro-Team[127]
 pardina[127]
 dewapoker[127]
 naimelhajj[127]
 BoogieWoogie[127]
... clicked Links
Thread Author: TrueToro-Team
Thread ID: 5
Thread "Say "Hello" newcomers and introduce yourself!" is Sticky
This thread is sticky and therefore may contain important information.
View Thread
Forum Index » • THE LOBBY • » Newcomers
Description: A place for all new registrants, who just have signed up to TrueToro. Find useful infos, tutorials and say "Hello" and introduce yourself to the rest of the "TrueToro-Family".
 Print Thread
Say "Hello" newcomers and introduce yourself!
Dear newcomers who just have registered to TrueToro.org! welcome

This thread is for giving you the chance to say "Hello" to the rest of the "TrueToro-Family" and you may want to introduce yourself, so we gonna know you better.

You are welcome to also answer following questions in your introduction:
  • What are your intentions / reasons to sign up to TrueToro?
  • What do you expect from TrueToro and its Members?
  • Are you and existent, a kicked off or a never been customer of eToro?
  • Have you signed up with your eToro Nickname to TrueToro.org or have you choosen another "unknown" one to stay anonym and to prevent eToro knowing who you are at TrueToro?
  • Where have you heared of or noticed of TrueToro.org?
  • Will you be more a passive user of TrueToro or do you want to be an active supporter of TrueToro?
We are looking forward to see every newcomer saying

Regards
TrueToro-Team
"eToro is a great idea in the hand of amateurs and managed by idiots"
Send us a private message if you want to contact the TrueToro-Team privatly.
TRUETORO - TRUE ETORO - SOLIDLY UNITED VICTIMS FIGHTING FOR TRUTH & JUSTICE!
Options:
http://www.TrueToro.org
Register respectively login to be able to reply to this post! 
  I think i will be the first ... ;-)  

Hello all together and i am very excited to be a member of TrueToro! happy

First of all i will try to introduce myself
I am a middle-aged german channel trader called "yamyam" who already invested countless time, blood, money, nerves and the same amount of riped out gray hairs with, about and into channel-trading, especially all the "greenland systems" by my beloved danish brother Viking1961.

After beeing illegaly and arbitrarily kicked by eToro (like many others before and after me) for saying just the truth and for asking the "wrong questions", i am one of the biggest defender of free speech and it is my mission to fight for justice and to tell the world what's really going on at eToro, which probably made me eToro's public enemy #1.

But as we, the eToro victims and their supporters, have done nothing bad or illegal (the reverse is true), we do not have to fear them at all! It should be them to be feared now, as they now will have to atone for their countless offences in the last years. "VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS!"

yamyam's eToro accounts had been:
"THEunitedWALLS" (my centralized wall, no trading here)
a.k.a. "y-a-m-y-a-m" (only own trading here)
a.k.a. "b-a-m-b-a-m" (only own channel trading)
a.k.a. "g-a-m-g-a-m" (only guru-copying here)

My intention to register at TrueToro is to tell and spread the truth about Etoro to the world and press. I also want to prevent exisiting customer of eToro to get harmed, fooled or lied by eToro's big show and want to tell interested eToro-customers to better rethink if they really wanna sign up with all the flaws and illegal actions going on there.

Together we will be strong and powerful. We may end the eToro era of several years, where they thought they can do whatever they want and get along with everything!
swear

note As more we will get in the next weeks and months,
as more we will make the world a better (trading) place!

I have been a very active and social eToro customer for about 1 year, with four accounts and even several dozen copiers and hundreds of follower, before i got arbitrarily kicked off by them without any serious reason! I have been very involved in what is going on there so i can tell a lot of shoking stories.

As soon as i find time i will publish my whole story and extremly bad experience with eToro in the related section of this Forum.

To get not longer then necessary ... this is it for now. wave

Greetings from Germany
yamyam
See the "Presentation" in my Profile and send me a private message to contact me privately.

checked Don't miss to watch the TRUE-TORO EXPLANATION TRAILER! thumbup
note Did you have to suffer from eToro? REPORT YOURSELF AS ETORO-VICTIM HERE! etoro
Options:
  Hi all!  

What are your intentions / reasons to sign up to TrueToro?
Help people that haven been cheap by eToro
What do you expect from TrueToro and its Members?
Learn how we can stop this trap/gambling company, or make them be a real company
Are you and existent, a kicked off or a never been customer of eToro?
I stil there cose they still not been able to steal all the money
Have you signed up with your eToro Nickname to TrueToro.org or have you choosen another "unknown" one to stay anonym and to prevent eToro knowing who you are at TrueToro?
Different one. I want to get my money back
Where have you heared of or noticed of TrueToro.org?
Channel-trading site
Will you be more a passive user of TrueToro or do you want to be an active supporter of TrueToro?
I will try my best to help others.
Options:
Hey! wave
Even if delayed i don't want to miss to say:

I am please to be here and very excited of what we will achieve in the next months and years!

... BAZINGA! ...  
Options:
hi everyone , i'm chikh2012 i'm happy to join this website and i hope that all those who have a problem with etoro can resolve it
Options:
Hi
I was busy the last weeks , but i don΄t want to miss to wish you all a happy new year
Options:
Hi together!

I'm (almost) new here, and i'm still a active etoro-user. unkicked at the moment... :-)

Etoro is a great idea in the hand of amateurs and managed by idiots. And they still fight against user that identify the problems, rather than to solve them. put more energy in problems would help everyone.
Options:
Pinocchio wrote:
Etoro is a great idea in the hand of amateurs and managed by idiots.

Well said! nod
See the "Presentation" in my Profile and send me a private message to contact me privately.

checked Don't miss to watch the TRUE-TORO EXPLANATION TRAILER! thumbup
note Did you have to suffer from eToro? REPORT YOURSELF AS ETORO-VICTIM HERE! etoro
Options:
Hello

first: thx for this projekt.

I was a etoro customer when they start ther openbook projekt. I thought it would be a great idea, for both, broker and trader.
But you can not start sth. like the openbook, if there are any problems with copy trades or anything else. I lost a big amount of mony cause i trusted this system.

Its very important that there are forums like this to stop companys like this!
Options:
Spoiler:
Hi to all

I am still an active user of etoro., but i have to say this etoro thing is getting worse month by month...year by year.... but sometimes i am also a stupd cow irony
iloveyou
Options:
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a registered
eToro victim yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.