Click logo to go back to HOMEClick on cage to see all eToro victims
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

20.06.2017 @ 16:26:12
Hello world! wave Are the eCow etoro Scamers from eToro still the worst Company in the world?! Guess so ... they just can get worse and worse, right? drubbing
21.09.2016 @ 23:45:29
That is sadly correct mapuche - Greenzone Invest is SCAM deluxe and they busted millions of investor money while making cash out of it for themself for years (before they busted). Me and friends lost 5digit sums with those scammers. SO WARNING! Never invest money on greenzone or micheal norse or a guy calling himself webzone!
30.04.2016 @ 04:27:17
You complain about etoro but you promote Greenzone whici is an even bigger money scam. They trap peoples money in offshore company, charge an upfrom deposit fee then loose the money. SCAMERS, only lies from Mickael Norse, this guy is full time professionnal lier. He never traded and made any profit with his own money. In the pamm they had peoples constantly making new deposits greater than withdr
26.08.2015 @ 08:39:32
Hi Pinocchio! wave Of course, the fight against the criminals from eToro and their fraud will never be over until they are bankrupt biggrin Hundred of Thousands investors already have been warned and avoided to lose their money at eToro! applause We just had to disable the registration option at this site because of manual registration spam from russia and ukraine.
01.08.2015 @ 19:34:38
Hey! Whats up? Are you still alive?
Most...
No Info to Display
... active Downloads
... popular News
... viewed Members
 TrueToro[127]
 Webzone[127]
 Ad Fontes[127]
 Kokin[127]
 Test[127]
 TrueToro-Team[127]
 pardina[127]
 dewapoker[127]
 naimelhajj[127]
 BoogieWoogie[127]
... clicked Links
Thread Author: freak0
Thread ID: 113
Thread: "Is this legit ?"
There are 9 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 12429 times.
View Thread
Forum Index » REPORTS & REVIEWS » eToro Reports
Description: What's going on and happening at eToro currently? Any "breaking news" about eToro or "shoking activities" at the Openbook or Webtrader at the moment?
 Print Thread
Is this legit ?
so , after a long position in USD/CHF i forward my stop-loss very close to the last price ... what happened a day after is that price crashed down , and my SL went good eventually .
so USD/CHF
open rate : 0.9896
close rate : 1.0092 (196% gain)
everything was fine till one day after , i was looking for a new trades to make , suddently while checking charts i saw my account goes -***$ , and my equity with ***$ less .
and now i got this in mail from etoro team :

Account Balance Adjustment and Closing Open Positions

Dear *****,

As we informed you yesterday, the announcement by the Swiss National Bank triggered extreme market conditions. You can read more about it on our blog.

The prices that were being displayed in our account for the CHF were off-market and wrong. When we were able to establish liquidity,we determined that the actual execution USD/CHF rate was 0.8893.

To correct this error, we have processed a balance adjustment reflecting the price difference on your positions in the total amount of -***.** USD.

If you have a negative balance after this action, we request that you either make a deposit (please contact us for special offer) or close positions to cover this amount. Go to webtrader.

Important! Please note - We will review your balance at 12pm GMT Monday the 19th of January 2015, and will close positions on your behalf to cover any negative balance. Please avoid this situation by taking the needed actions. Our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Sincere regards,

eToro Team

WTH ?!?!!
Options:
Register respectively login to be able to reply to this post! 
Hi freak0!

Thanks for opening an own "case" in this thread as recommended, so it is more comfortable to discuss it and help you. I will quote my first answer to you again, and hope some other more involved users can answer you more detailed and help you, as i am not an eToro customer anymore since a long time, thanks god!

yamyam wrote:

Shalom freak0! wave

First of all welcome to TrueToro and it is sad to see that you had problems with etoro, but you are not alone.

If you got those "compensation" message it means that eToro got a big problem with their trading plattform (mostly called webtrader) and you have lost money because of their flawed copy trader or lame and bugy webtrader. IF they realize it and IF they are in some kind of a good mood, THEN they pay you back the money you lost by their fault (called compensation). So in this case you shouldn't lost any money (but maybe some gain).

I hope you understand what i mean.

If you have further question please ask.

Greetings
yamyam

See the "Presentation" in my Profile and send me a private message to contact me privately.

checked Don't miss to watch the TRUE-TORO EXPLANATION TRAILER! thumbup
note Did you have to suffer from eToro? REPORT YOURSELF AS ETORO-VICTIM HERE! etoro
Options:
http://www.TrueToro.org
i am unfortunatelly a copier of syrexx at etoro.

it is a little high high risk gamble of mine with minimum copy ammount... as i thought.

his positions (buy eur/chf)were closed in stopploss. resulting in a loss of ~20% of the copy account. no problem. now afterwards i got a message from etoro that they adjust my balance with an ammount of - (minus) 150% of my initiol copy amount.

like always at ethief: no mathematics, no bills, just action against the user.
i have no clue what prices they take as underlying or anything.

i lost more than 150% of my copy amount to the "guru". means that the "guru" must have made a large deposit if he got "adjusted" like his copier.
Options:
Who is syrexx?
Options:
Some user on another site posted an interesting link about the behaviour of brokers in case of the CHF "crash". As it is some kind of on topic, i would like to post it here:

Click on it up to two times, to see it original size.

[img]http://forexmagnates.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/chart1207.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.

Source: http://forexmagna...e-updates/
See the "Presentation" in my Profile and send me a private message to contact me privately.

note Did you have to suffer from eToro? REPORT YOURSELF AS ETORO-VICTIM HERE! etoro
Options:
Hey freak0 welcome to truetoro! i give you the best advice i have:

and you may read this and 'register' yourself as victim: http://www.trueto...hread_id=8

all the best from the netherlands
THE SLAUGHTERER!
I want to slaughter the eCow! eToro must be destroyed to save all traders, especially the beginners. The day eToro goes bankrupt and those criminals 'died', the world will be a much better place again!
Options:
I also suffered from a manual Adjustment. The position closed at specified SL but a day after they wiped my account manually.

Is this legal? Where can we put a claim?

Im starting to think that truetoro.org is being run by etoro itself or site owner is being paid, because there are not concrete solutions here
Options:
dotnetfreak wrote:

I also suffered from a manual Adjustment. The position closed at specified SL but a day after they wiped my account manually.

Sad to hear you have been robbed be eToro too. cry
But sorry to say, it seems your own fault!
You know they are criminals at least for months and you are still trading there? brood

Tell me about the reasons why you should stay there for months, instead of emmediatly closing all trades, leave them and therefore limit your loss and caused damage.

dotnetfreak wrote:
Is this legal? Where can we put a claim?

Robbery is never legal. So no.
You can put a claim / complain by yourself at CySec:
http://cysec.gov....ints/cifs/

But i have to tell you that your complain probably will have no actions or positive result.
CySec is reaching several hundred complains about eToro every year, but this amount it too low and is not a critical amount that CySec would be forced to finally deprive the license from eToro or to remit a fine againste eToro. It is sad, i know.

dotnetfreak wrote:
Im starting to think that truetoro.org is being run by etoro itself or site owner is being paid, because there are not concrete solutions here

Nice joke rofl but i can assure that you are totaly wrong with your guess.
The problem is that there are TENTHOUSANDs if not HUNDREDTHOUSANDS of etoro vistims out there in the world who all got lied and robbed by eToro. But only a very rare amount of them have registered yet at TrueToro. The main reason is, that it is very hard to reach them all and to make them informed and noted about this site. As soon as someone mentions TrueToro at eToro, he will be emmediatly muzzled, his posts will be deleted and he will be threathened by eToro to never ever again link to truetoro or say its name, else he will be kicked!

This means: To really start a mass-complain against eToro, we wiould need several thousand victims of eToro registered and active here. This is not yet the case. So it makes no sense to start a mass complain, as it would also come to nothing as your single complain at cysec will/would. Know what i mean?

So the main reason is: Too less activity and registered users at TrueToro.

BUT, i can promise you, that only the EXISTANCE of TrueToro.org is causing a high damage and loss to eToro! Their lawyers even admited that about one year ago. There are several thousand interested traders visiting and reading the site every month, from over 120 countries in the world. Just too bad that most of them do not register and share their experiences with etoro. And we see a lot of discussions and referred links to TrueToro from many trading forums and stuff. So the news and info that eToro is evil and highly criminal is spreading slowly but steady around the globe.

So i guess the pure existance of TrueToro, even if we do not yet have started a legal claim against them, caused already a 6-digit amount of USD damage and loss of tunrover and profit to them and saved a lot of (noobish) traders to register there!

This may be not the optimum or maximum we can do and reach, but it is a start and absolutely satisfying!!! party

Every single trader who finds TrueToro and will leave them due to the infos he found here or every single trader who do not register there to get robbed and lied by them is a victory against the criminal business of eToro!

If ther will be a time where the registered and active amount of victims reaches a critical number, we may still start a legal mass-claim against eToro. But as it says itself, therefore we need the mass.

Greetings
yamyam

Options:
Every single trader who finds TrueToro and will leave them due to the infos he found here or every single trader who do not register there to get robbed and lied by them is a victory against the criminal business of eToro!

Very well said! imagicon.info/cat/3-4/1.gif
Options:
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a registered
eToro victim yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.